Brave Custom Woodworking is taking the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation seriously. We are remaining current on best practices and implementing CDC-recommended safety procedures to keep our clients and employees safe. We are relying on CDC’s website and other government officials for the latest information so that we can make the best decisions for all involved.
Following are the policies we currently have in place:
- Employees who have symptoms and do not feel well are required to stay at home. If an employee does become sick, all employees and clients with whom the person came into to contact will be notified.
- Employees are maintaining a safe distance from one another per CDC guidelines.
- All high contact surfaces in our work area are being frequently and routinely disinfected.
- Employees have been instructed to frequently wash hands with with soap and hot water for the recommended time.
- Virus-related health and safety posters have been posted throughout work areas.
- Installers are wearing appropriate PPE and are disinfecting work areas prior to departure.
- In-home consultations are still being scheduled. Consultants will practice social distancing during the appointment and carry supplies required to wipe down any surfaces if necessary.
Brave Custom Woodworking is working to remain open during this time to serve the needs of our clients. We may not be fully staffed at all times, but we will be available to our clients by phone or email.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time. As always, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.